MSD OF Warren County Schools
Pine Village Elementary
Duties and Responsibilities
Pine Village Elementary is looking to fill a 3rd Grade Teaching Position. A current Indiana Teachers License is required.
- Experience and ability to plan education learning experiences
- Ability to assist students in achieving their learning goals
- Ability to integrate technology into their learning activities
- Must be child-centered and team-oriented
- Ability to work well with others
- Demonstrate strong classroom management
- Be proficient in differentiation of instruction for students
- Understand the importance of communication with staff and parents concerning the learning process.
The candidate should be able to employ a variety of instructional techniques and educational technology. Exceptional organizational and communication skills are important to this position. The candidate should be willing to work on a team and be committed to students and their learning. They should be able to produce measurable growth in student achievement. The candidate should be able to identify student needs, keep appropriate records and progress, make appropriate referrals and develop strategies. They should understand and support the goals of Pine Village Elementary. The candidate will also perform related duties as assigned by the Principal to meet the particular needs of the building.
- Applications can be accessed through this link - MSD Employment Application
Please note at this time it is a one semester position. This opening is due to numbers in the class.
There is no guarantee that this position will be available next year.